There's this guy i like he is sweet and nice,
charming and precise...
For years I've adored him, loved him and admired him.
Yet he doesn't know n yet he doesn't reciprocate. I've tried n tried n then failed but still yet i tried again... n then he feigned.
Life seemed beautiful and I became the epitome of happiness. I forgived and forgived all the nasty things he said and did.....and told myself this is what life is....until i realised that love doesn't grow it just happens
so I let go....
I still adore him, love him and admire him. Maybe he will be only guy I do so for all my life but the difference is now he is not "MY" Guy but "THE" Guy
The guy of my dreams..
The guy who is so close only to be unreachable..
The guy i love but can't have..
The guy i belong to but who doesn't want own me..
The guy who is her's from now on to eternity.
P.S: purely a work of fiction so no personal tips on my lyf shall be entertained
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank God its fiction! and thank you for the P.S note!!!
Post a Comment